Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make a tough decision for you

I will make a tough decision for you












About:

Need help? Torn between choices? Need conflict resolution? Hi, I'm Vaughn Fry. You may have seen me on Tosh.0 & The Nate Berkus Show. If you have a tough decision to make or need an independent voice: I'm your guy. I can make the choice for you, and all you have to do is give me the facts. Just a few examples of ways I can help you : Choosing a company logo/color/name Deciding if you should marry your boyfriend/girlfriend What car to buy What to name your child ATTENTION: Order twice for expedited delivery. I can't specify quicker than 24 hours as an option. In actuality expedited orders will be delivered ASAP, provided I'm not sleeping.

Reviews


kevinpan362:Great Communication !

diabolicaljavi:Perfect response. Would gladly recommend.

soleikaroth:Outstanding Experience!

hardip:Outstanding Experience!

babiblues75:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment