Monday, July 30, 2018

I will exclusive fiverr expert 1 question relationship psychic reading get now extra

I will exclusive fiverr expert 1 question relationship psychic reading get now extra












About:

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE PSYCHIC READING


BASIC GIG

1.  This is a psychic-based RELATIONSHIP ADVICE reading. 
2.  It consists of 500 characters.
3.  It is delivered in 3 days.  NOTE:  NOW OPTION and 24 hour express delivery are available as gig extras.


REQUIREMENTS

1.  Name, date of birth or image is required for each person I am reading.
2.  Your question and relationship scenario.
3.  PRIVACY OPTION:  I can use specialized skills that bypass names, dates of birth and images.  This is a gig extra for $15.00.


NOW OPTION

Get your RELATIONSHIP ADVICE psychic reading done immediately on the spot by purchasing the NOW OPTION gig extra.  $15.00.


PRIVACY OPTION

Keep your name, date of birth and images private and discreet by ordering a privacy option gig extra.  $15.00.


GIG EXTRAS

Get more details, insight, faster delivery, more services with gig extras.


CUSTOM OFFER

Don't see what you want?  I offer more than what you see on Fiverr - message me!

Reviews


ashlynn57:Great reading as always. Very helpful!

psychics:GREAT READING AS ALWAYS...I'm blessed to have you as a client, friend.

banthony26:Psychics has been guiding me for the last 3 years and has NEVER disappointed! Psychics is always spot on and leaves me with so much peace and clarity. I HIGHLY recommend, psychics gift is unlike any others, and the best part is the care and compassion I feel as a client. Thank you a million times psychics !!!

psychics:PSYCHICS HAS BEEN GUIDING ME FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS AND HAS NEVER DISAPPOINTED! PSYCHICS IS ALWAYS SPOT ON AND LEAVES ME WITH SO MUCH PEACE AND CLARITY! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PSYCHICS GIFT IS UNLIKE ANY OTHERS, AND THE BEST PART IS THE CARE AND COMPASSION I FEEL AS A CLIENT. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES

karly22:Through the reading wasn't due right away, she could tell my urgency, and was quick to give me a response. My worry/inquiry was confirmed, with some gentle intuitive advice. I appreciate her, and will return for more readings.


No comments:

Post a Comment