Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give advice on one topic in dating, relationships(long distance as well) or intimacy

I will give advice on one topic in dating, relationships(long distance as well) or intimacy












About:

Dating/Relationship Advice

We all go through some ups and downs in our love life, and sometimes we are too close to the situation on hand to see a clear solution. I am here to help aid you in finding a solid solution!

With each gig I will help you with your specific dilemma (one per gig). Some examples of what I can help with are but not limited to:

Relationships
  • An argument has caused a shift in the relationship and you need an outsiders perspective or advice on what to do
  • Breakups
  • Gift help
  • Long distance relationships 
  • Keeping intimacy and life in the relationship
  • General questions

Dating
  • Something happened and its affected your vibe of the relationship and need an outsiders perspective on what to do
  • Defining the relationship
  • A text conversation has you puzzled
  • Law of attraction
  • General questions 

There are many topics on which you might need advice on, and I am here to help! Everything is 100% confidential. 

If you have any questions feel free to message me and I will respond as quickly as I can! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment