Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will fix up your online dating profile for better results

I will fix up your online dating profile for better results












About:

Have you been frustrated with little or no engagement on dating websites/apps?
Would you like to get a second set of keen female eyes and find out what's wrong and fix it?

I was also a fellow user of those apps and have many friends who use them (and chatted about what some guys say on their profiles!!!)
I know EXACTLY what other women users want to see.

There are certain profiles women respond positively. Once you select the right words that go along with your vibe that comes from your profile picture, the game is on.

- I can review your profile and tweak your words for better outcomes. (BASIC)

- I can rewrite your About Me section in the way that women will respond to you more positively (STANDARD)

- I can recreate your profile completely in the way that women will find you more intriguing and want to talk to you. (PREMIUM)

*I can also enhance your Profile Photo (Add-on) by highlighting your strengths.
i.e. clearing the skin, reshaping jawline, or enlarging the eyes. But MODERATELY, otherwise it will be a false presentation! 

Hit me up and let's get you more actions.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment