Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fix your screwed up relationship with anyone

I will fix your screwed up relationship with anyone












About:

Constantly fighting with your partner all the time? On the verge of breakup/divorce? Do not know how to fix it?


This gig is the answer if you want to get things rolling again.

How do you ask I do that?

I cleanse the negative brain waves in their mind around your aura. This waves could be because of something you did or because of the constant fighting or something else. Once the negative emotions are removed things will become easier for you.

We have been doing this in Austria for the past 78 years. I learned from my father the secret to reading and manipulating brain waves. He is considered the best mind reader in Europe. My family's clientele includes several high profile celebrities and leaders. If you would like to directly access my father's services please check my gig on my profile which I specially made for people who can afford it.

For a $5 gig I will remove the brain waves associated with an emotion/memory which will soften the impact. To significantly lower the impact check gig extras.


Note: Brain waves from an emotion/incident is spread throughout the brain therefore it is not possible to completely erase a memory but significantly lower the effects (almost by around 90%)

Reviews


miannasesconab:thank you so much

cherology:Always wonderful experience.

nishgum:Great work. Thank you.

nishgum:Good work. Thank you.

ctlinasimona:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment