Friday, July 27, 2018

I will help you improve your dating profile based on you and your wants

I will help you improve your dating profile based on you and your wants












About:

I will help you to the best of my abilities to improve your dating profile in a number of different ways!

1. Listen as you talk about yourself, your goals on the site of interest, and the experience you have had on it and use it with the latter steps to improve your personal experience on dating websites.

2. I will review your descriptions and advise edits, cuts, or additions as need be.

3. I will review your pictures and suggest (provide if need be) minor edits like faces blacked out or scenery removed, suggest types of pictures you should add, and suggest pictures that are better off removed.

4. Critique your way of messaging to see if a fault lays there.

5. Provide misc information such as the "culture" on many dating websites and whether or not it may be the wrong website for you and if so what the "right" one may be; Or alternatively advice on the dangers of dating online and safe habits as well as scam/bot detection advice.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment