Friday, July 27, 2018

I will listen and advise.

I will listen and advise.












About:

I will provide you with advice on relationships, self-exploration, self growth, career choices, or any other personal issue you may need to work on. I will talk to you on Skype, or if you have another platform you prefer we can discuss that too. I will listen to whatever you have to talk about, and to the best of my ability use my counseling skills to promote positive growth and decision making on your part. We can have one session, or we can have regular sessions and I will monitor your progress and walk alongside you as you move forward.

Reviews


jake2714:Exceptional experience.

laurenmallik:Great to talk to.

jake2714:Exceptional experience.

laurenmallik:Great to talk to.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment