I will post on your Facebook wall, anything (non sexual), like a flirt or a greeting or an ad
About:
Trying to impress your buddies/family/ex-girlfriend? Maybe you just want a message from a pretty girl on your wall?I will write a 40 word message on your Facebook wall to make it happen. I can write about how I found you online and thought you were cute, how I am looking forward to our date this weekend, how your ex was crazy to let you go, anything flirty or friendly (and non sexual) that you would like. All genders welcome.
I WILL NOT POST ANYTHING SEXUAL OR OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE/ANYTHING.
My Facebook profile picture(s) has been carefully selected to grab attention, so people will definitely take notice.
Let me know what you'd like, I'm happy to help!
Additional add ons are available if you would like me to leave comments on your photos as well.
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment