Friday, July 27, 2018

I will be your support and handle your problems and give advice

I will be your support and handle your problems and give advice












About:

Hey this is Rahul. I am a modern young 24 year old boy with great sense of humor and positive attitude towards life. I don't mind any type of conversation.You can discuss with me any of topic related to anything. I am masters in sociology and doing research in sociology. I am very social person.
 Are you struggling in your life with any problem. Your want some tips , advice or any new idea regarding  your problem , relationship or life situation . I will love to help you . I will be your support and Give you advice on various topics like relationships, sex, crushes ,family , money issues or any other kind of things . You can discuss with me any topic , Any means any dear like incest or taboo or practice or sex , etc. I will love to guide you  on any topic. 
LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE MANY FRIENDS BUT THEY FEEL ALONE BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT DISCUSS ALL THEIR PROBLEM WITH THEM . THEY FEEL INSECURE DISCUSSING THEIR  OWN PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH THEIR OWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS BECAUSE OF FEELING OF INSECURITY AND RELIABILITY AND NOT IN ALL PROBLEMS YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS CAN HELP. SO FRIENDS IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM LIKE THIS I WILL LOVE TO HELP YOU.THNKS

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment