Friday, June 29, 2018

I will listen and give advice and mentor/ walk a road with you to give you joy, comfort and clarity.

I will listen and give advice and mentor/ walk a road with you to give you joy, comfort and clarity.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">As soon as you buy my package we can set up a online meeting where I will listen with interest to your situation and give you advice that will give you comfort, solutions and hope.
I will walk a road with you and mentor you as far and as long as you want to journey with me, this includes 1 online session that can range from 30 min to an hour .
For longer sessions an additional cost would be asked not because I do this for the money but because I need to spend my time wisely. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment