Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will write your online dating profile so you attract more dates.

I will write your online dating profile so you attract more dates.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">The 3 packages I offer:

#1 DATING PROFILE: 
I will rewrite your dating profile.  Just tell me about yourself and answer my questions.  If you prefer, you can send me the questions and your answers that are on the site now for revision. I will rewrite it so it attracts more dates!  But it's YOUR responsibility to impress your date enough to lead to a second one!


#2 DATING PROFILE AND GETTING A 2ND DATE: I will rewrite your online dating profile so you attract more dates. I will also write introductory emails for you to send to the girls you'd like to ask out.  I will also be available via text or email DURING your 1st date (obviously we'll have to coordinate our schedules beforehand).  If you feel things aren't going well, simply excuse yourself and go to the bathroom and contact me for advice on what to say and ask. I will also prepare you for the date BEFORE so you make a good first impression.  Finally, I will also write an email that you can send to your date afterwards, thanking her for a great time and asking her out for a 2nd date!

#3: All of the above PLUS 2 WEEKS of unlimited dating and relationship advice via email!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment