Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will ensure your okcupid profile has awesome photos

I will ensure your okcupid profile has awesome photos












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you not getting as many messages as you would like on your OKCupid profile?

Would you like to be able to meet and chat to more great guys and girls through OKCupid?

Then send me your best photos and I will provide candid, honest, expert feedback on:
  • How good they are
  • How they can be improved
  • Make sure they are cropped correctly
  • Ensure they are in the right order 

I have been using OKCupid for a while now and have been able to consistently have some really fun conversations and meet some really cool, fun people!

Sign up to my gig and I will take your OKCupid to the next level! But be warned I will be very, very honest!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment