Friday, June 29, 2018

I will hairdressers give the best advice

I will hairdressers give the best advice












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Just a Southern Girl whos been doing hair for 15 years. Figured I would pass on some of the vast knowledge Ive learned from watching, listening, learning people. I offer no nonsense Southern girl living advice. Tea can never be to sweet, hair can never be to big and Yes MEN should always open doors for women. When was the last time you did something for yourself? Well get to it then. Life is short, wear that dress. Eat that steak. Vegans, I'm sorry Im from Texas. Beef is in my blood. Literally. Whiskey should always be straight and Tea cold. I can even describe the sound a hurricane makes. Mostly I've learned to live life and be myself. I have the most amazing gentleman in my life and he loves my "craziness". So you need life advice...Shoot me your questions and you may just get back something lifechanging. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment