Friday, June 29, 2018

I will review your existing Tinder or Bumble profile and provide suggestions to improve profile

I will review your existing Tinder or Bumble profile and provide suggestions to improve profile












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Being in the corporate world for past 15+ years and being a social media expert I understand that time...is a challenge to many.  Thanks to technology and today's dating apps, it opens up a comfort level to be yourself online for many that just aren't too comfortable in person attempting to get dates.  

Whether your a man or woman, I can tell you what either party is looking for online based on the "maximum number of characters," that's given to you on either Bumble or Tinder. Its all about...what you say in your bio and yes images are important too.  I've helped a lot of individuals navigate the online world of dating and land multiple dates weekly.  I can definitely help you improve getting dates weekly, review, coach, and provide feedback all customized to you.  Soo stop 2nd guessing the online dating world and give it a shot, you'd be happy you did! :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment