Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create your Tinder bio with a full photo selection and get you going with conversation tips

I will create your Tinder bio with a full photo selection and get you going with conversation tips












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">***Let your Tinder profile speak for itself!***

I create full Tinder profiles with personality-packed bios that ooze charm & confidence, coupled with a selection of your best pictures to say even more about you! We've all heard that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I make sure you are saying all you can with that limited amount of pictures!

There are many do's and don'ts when it comes to online dating profiles according to recent research... But can be a real head-scratcher trying to learn these and keep them in mind while writing about yourself - which is hard enough to start with! Lucky for you, I can help you with that!

If you're ready to have sparks fly on Tinder or find your honey on Bumble, select the package that suits your needs best, and let's get started! 


***Help me help you!***

Once you've selected a package, please answer the short questionnaire provided in order to help me get to know you better! I want to make sure I'm creating a profile that accurately represents you as a person. You'll also be asked for a link to your pictures so I can put together the best pictures for your profile. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment