Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make your crush go crazy about you

I will make your crush go crazy about you












About:

Unable to make a move? They don't notice you? You are being friend zoned?

It is scientifically possible to connect with a human brain to either send them a message or implant an idea in their mind.


I possess the unique ability to project telepathic messages into the minds of other people. This ability can be used to great effect to influence the feelings of any person in the world. Ideal for nudging people to think about you and make them attracted to you.


My ability is a family trait inherited from my father at birth, a man who is considered by many to be the best telepath (mind reader) in Europe. My family has been providing these unique services to a wide range of clientele for over 78 years in our native Austria, and as a result, we have provided telepathic services to celebrities and statesmen.


For $5 I will focus on your crush and send them a message for a day that will make them think about you in a positive way. For significant impact it is recommended that you at least go for a week or longer messaging.For multiple messages and a greater messaging impact, please see my gig extras.

Reviews


captainregor:Professional, kind and very helpful!

gninja21:Thanks again.

deliskruup:Pleasure to talk to

bmane213:no proof that it worked so. I can't give 5 stars

wastoki:Great communication and experience. Will look forward for the result. \nThanks for the help !


No comments:

Post a Comment