Friday, June 29, 2018

I will give 1-3 paragraphs worth of quality advice for each problem

I will give 1-3 paragraphs worth of quality advice for each problem












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I'm Rebekah. I'm a good listener with exceptional advice on any topic. I want what is best for you and to help you achieve your goals. This is 100% confidential, so feel free to contact me with any advice - and be ensured I will not judge, laugh or mock.
Are you looking for ?

-Family advice
-Relationship advice
-Career advice
-Life Coaching
-Help making decisions
-Help to focus and avoid procrastination
-A free non-judgemental space to vent


If you have any questions please let me know.
(This will be arranged where both of us are free to chat so don't worry about missing time slots, I often go over time slots but I will never go under :).)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment