Friday, June 29, 2018

I will give a detailed answer to your 3 psychic questions about your love life.

I will give a detailed answer to your 3 psychic questions about your love life.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Required information are your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.

I am a French gifted Psychic Medium and Healer from birth. My soul purpose is to help and guide people of any background or situation through the gifts I have been blessed with. Everything that comes through me is for your highest benefit.

During a reading, I align my soul and chakra system to you. By connecting my energy to yours, I am able to obtain information through clear seeing, hearing and knowing. If needed, I also use tarot cards and pendulum to verify or detail some information. 

Love is one of the most profound emotions known to human beings. There are many kinds of love, but most people seek its expression in a romantic relationship with a compatible partner. My greatest wish is to help you make the most of your love life.

You will gain a greater understanding of your path with the ability to make informed decisions to positively affect your love future. Free will allows you the choice to walk down any path. The decisions you make can change the outcome of any situation.

Let me help you on that journey.

Light and love,
- Charlotte

Reviews


shankar456:Great Help I Received

charlottehealer:Beautiful energy and soul to connect with! Thank you! Much love.

mid9bleu22:Charlotte is kind, warm, and authentic. Her insights are accurate and honest. Would seek​ her advice again! Thank you so much Charolette!!

charlottehealer:Amazing experience and beautiful soul to work with! Thank you again for your trust. I am always happy to help and advice! Much love.

nadinetabitha:thanks for the work


No comments:

Post a Comment