Friday, July 27, 2018

I will draft two opening messages for online dating

I will draft two opening messages for online dating












About:

Have you found the potential man or woman of your dreams on an online dating site, but you’re just not sure what to say to get the ball rolling? Let me handle it for you!

As a woman who’s received thousands of messages on online dating sites (and responded to less than 1%), I know what you can say to stand out from the crowd and get the object of your affection to take notice of you.

All you need to do is send me screenshots/a copy-paste of the information in the person’s profile and I’ll take it from there, crafting a message that’s highly likely to receive a response.

Note: This gig is for two messages. If you want to reach out to more potential partners - no problem! Just purchase multiples of the gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment